Safety and sanitation protocol for guests:
We take your health to heart
If you are travelling to Apulia from other Italian regions or from abroad, remember to fill in the self-certification form:
In order to minimise all risks of contamination, the following operative measures will be applied:
- Booking requests are to be confirmed via mail, with IDs of the guests attached. This will allow us to register you with the local authorities, without any need of personal contact on your part.
- Guests will receive a confirmation email with the authorisation to access the B&B, just using a smartphone.
Access to the facility
- Before accessing, guests’ temperature will be measured and any anomalies promptly reported.
Sanitising and safety
- Rooms will be cleaned with sanitising and antibacterial products, linens and towels included.
- Each room will be equipped with UV lights and ozone air treatment, guaranteeing the full sanitisation of the air.
- It is up to the guests whether to accept or refuse houskeeping services in their rooms throughout the duration of their stay.
- Each room will present a hand sanitiser dispenser.
- Breakfast will be served either in the room or in the garden, with tables suitable spaced.
- The staff will wear masks at all times.
- All products served will have singly packaging.
- We will asks our guests to maintain the safety distance.